BrandBrown is a specialist marketing agency working with city-centre shopping centres.
BrandBrown is a refreshing hands-on marketing agency, managing the ever-changing marketing and communications needs of independent shopping centres. Our bespoke programmes are tailored around the occupier/tenant mix of the centre and includes everything from planning and budget management to the delivery of daily messaging, brand building, digital and printed communications, as well as the organisation of events.
Activity-led creative seasonal marketing plans for shopping centres
It goes without saying that the high street continues to face a difficult time and consumer buying habits have for a long time been changing. As the landscape of the high street changes, our aim is to assist shopping centre landlords with a dynamic marketing activity plan designed for today’s destination retail shopping centre in mind. It is important that centre owners do their utmost to help keep shops open and support tenants whilst the battle against online channels continues. We liaise with tenants to ensure their business is well represented and any promotional messages are maximised.
Please contact us in confidence to arrange an initial conversation. We’re always happy to talk!
For a fixed monthly fee and agreed budget we can manage all of your shopping centre marketing and communications needs.
Our typical model includes:
- Budgeting and cash flow management. We deliver all activity and campaigns to an agreed annual budget
- Seasonal marketing activity plan creation and implementation
- Community engagement. Working with local publications and city centre business improvement districts, we endeavour to ensure shopping centres are best represented in council led and newspaper initiatives such as city maps, Christmas events and shop local campaigns
- Maintaining and building an online presence. Most visitors will do their research online. We ensure web sites are kept up to date and that each centre is found and well represented online amongst shopping destinations in the local area
- Regular social media promotional and brand awareness activity across all relevant channels
- Sponsorship partnerships
- Video content creation to showcase a centre brand, location and tenant mix
- Local PR
- Design and creation of vinyl coverings for vacant stores – ensuring centres remain attractive whilst actively promoting a space available for let
- Events throughout the year engaging the local community and school holidays
- Christmas campaigns and decorations
- Advertising. We handle design through to booking of both digital and print advertising – and being that first port of call for sellers of ad space, whether that be local magazines or bus advertising
- Design of signage and centre messaging
- Managing a consistent brand
We pride ourselves on consistently delivering excellent service and value for money
Our in-house team work directly with landlords, managing agents, property owners, site supervisors and investors. Where required we bring in individuals from our trusted professional network including photographers, videographers, event companies and web site specialists to ensure that we maximise investment returns.
Based in Central London we are keen to help shopping centres located in Greater London and surrounding counties including Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Dorset.